Ice Brew 1/2 Gallon

Ice Brew 1/2 Gallon - Bar Nine
Order for Pick Up. Place order by Tuesday at 11:59P for Wednesday pick up, or by Friday 11:59P fo...
$ 30.00
This option is currently sold out.
This option is currently unavailable.

Order for Pick Up. Place order by Tuesday at 11:59P for Wednesday pick up, or by Friday 11:59P for Saturday pick up! Pickups Wed + Sat 10A-2P

Looking for some delicious iced coffee to stock up at home? Look no further than with a 1/2 Gallon of our fabulous in-store Ice Brew. What is Ice Brew and how does it differ than Cold Brew? Ice Brew is also known as Japanese Iced Coffee and features a hot over ice preparation. 40% of the brew water is ice, while the remaining 60% is the normal 200+ degree temp we'd use to brew hot coffee. The ice in the bottom of the pitcher both shocks and cools the concentrated brew immediately, melting the ice which becomes part of the finished brew. What this means in the cup is a more vibrant iced coffee, with the same snappiness often found in hot preparation, but with the roundness normally found in cold brew. It is our preferred method of making cold coffee, and we think you'll love it! (has been our in-store cold coffee prep the last 3 years) Additionally, we would kindly ask you return the glass jug upon your next pickup, we have added a $2 charge to our normal $28 for the glass cost and service fees.

Ice Brew is best within 5 days of brewing. Keep refrigerated!


For Provisions orders, please place your order in advance of your selected pickup day. When you arrive, please call 310-837-7815, and we will take it out curbside to your car. Feel free to add other items to your cart from our Provisions menu and select the same pickup window each time so we can make sure to have it all ready for you. In the order notes, please include the name of the person who will be picking up. Thank you friends!

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty. Click here to continue shopping.